1) Material: Limestone/blue limestone/blue stone;
2) Colors: Blue, gray, dark gray;
3) Dimensions: As per client's requirement;
4) Density: 2.8g/m3;
5) Finishing: Flamed, flamed & brushed, natural split, sawn, sandblasting, honed, bush-hammered, chiseled, pineappled and ice-flowered;
6) Available items: Slab, step, curbstone, cube stone, bricks, corner, sink, gutter, pillar, mushroom, and carving;
7) Usage: Widely used in building's construction and decoration.
Apparent density: 2, 71-2, 75 gr/m3
Porosity: 1, 09-2, 92% by volume
Pressure Resistance: 184, 5-210, 80 N/mm2
Bending Resistance: 23, 7-26, 58 N/mm/1000m
Abrasion Resistance (Los Angeles): 29, 2-33, 2%
Frost Resistance: Yes
The above technical details, we can conclude that this is an exceptionally compact limestone.